Would you like to have your book, one published within the last year, reviewed on the podcast? Have an upcoming release you would like to tell everyone about? Need some name recognition, being interviewed is a way to accomplish that. Contact email@example.com to discuss the options to be on the show or have your book reviewed.
You can listen to the latest 5 episodes here. For more episodes and information on the podcast visit Spotlighting the Indie Author.
Spotlighting the Indie Author is a podcast that is aired twice a month, 1st and 15th. We focus on the Independent Author and showcase their works and them using Book Reviews and Interviews with a bad of writing wisdom tossed in.
The show is hosted by Joseph Clay and Nina Turnipseed. The show’s announcer is Kelli Winkler who is also a Co-host Sub. Our guest host include Christy Warren and Joan Clay
Spotlighting the Indie Author can be found on all major podcast platforms including I-Heart Radio, Spotify and Sound Cloud.
Joseph E Clay Dot Com ThunderHorse Publishing’s parent company covers all expenses associated with Spotlighting the Indie Author. This keeps their services free to all independent authors.
We have enlisted the listeners to help us offset some of the cost of the podcast. If you enjoy the show, have been a guest on the show or had your worked featured or just believe in what we are doing, help us out.
A donation of any amount through PayPal would be great and help with hosting fees and paying the bills.
Episode 25: Author Chat with Dixon Troyer – Author of Moon People The Journals of Lordiah – Spotlighting The Indie Author
- Episode 25: Author Chat with Dixon Troyer – Author of Moon People The Journals of Lordiah
- Episode 24: Book Review – Breathtaking by Courtney Turcotte Bond
- Episode 23: Author Chat with Courtney Turcotte Bond – Author of Breathtaking
- Episode 22: Author Chat with J.B. Lion Round II – The Seventh Spark: Volume One – Knights of the Trinity – Visual Edition
- Episode 21: Book Review – Make Pretend by Armand Rosamilia